Sunday, September 29, 2013

Enjoy Life's New Decadence Bars Review

After my review of Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies, Enjoy Life got into contact with me and asked me to do a review for their new Decadence bars. I am very thrilled and honored! 

Look what I received in the mail! 




When they said they were sending me samples, I had no idea it would be four WHOLE boxes. Enjoy Life really knows how to take care of their fans. 


This has been one of the most fun reviews I have done. It was like Christmas getting this box in the mail. I was so eager to try them all. I knew from trying other Enjoy Life products, these ones were sure to be good. 

I may have tried 3 out the 4 flavors in one day...they were that good.


Read my full review here!

Cheers! 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More